No better way to celebrate AZ Beer Week than with a quadruple infusion release on Tuesday!
Infusions will include:
-Coffee Mexican Hot Chocolate “Pasteleria” Stout - Our second canning of our Culinary Stour Series is based around a classic Mexican Hot Chocolate. We decided to take it to the next level by adding coffee from our friends at Yellow Brick Coffee!
-Peach-Tea “Shortcut” Kettle Sour - This kettle sour was conditioned on a healthy helping of peaches and we decided to add some black tea to recreate a classic summertime beverage!
-Pineapple Upside Down Cake “Ecotone” Double IPA - One of our most popular infusions to date! We had to bring it back for Arizona Beer Week, especially in this single-hop Strata Double IPA. We added fresh pineapple, angel food cake & just a splash of maraschino cherry juice. We know you will love this one!
-Bumbleberry Milkshake “Sedoso” IPA - Bumbleberry traditionally consists of Blackberry, Strawberry, Raspberry & Blueberries. We love this combo and think that these berries will shine in our “Sedoso” IPA, especially with the soft and creamy mouthfeel of the lactose addition!
DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR AZ BEER WEEK POKER RUN!
Join us throughout Arizona Beer Week as we host a Poker Run! Instead of the traditional Poker Run where you would be traveling to different locations and getting cards, you can build your poker hand over the 10 days of Arizona Beer Week by attending events in our taproom (or just coming in and enjoying a pint). We will have scorecards available for you to fill out each day and the winners will be notified through email!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers!
Rules & Regulations:
1) Although this is a Poker “Run” – there is no added bonus for the speed in which you complete your hand
2) We will be using standard 5-card Poker Hand rules to determine the winner
3) ONE deck of cards will be used
4) If you pull a duplicate card, you must replace it a pull another one
5) Once you reach 5 cards, that is your completed hand. There is no swapping or buying more cards to improve your hand
6) If there is a tie at the end of AZ Beer Week for best hand, we will have contestants draw a random card from the deck. The highest card drawn will be declared the winner