What could be better than Beers, Bikes and a Movie? During Arizona Beer Week, you can have all three!! Join us at Pueblo Vida Brewing on Monday, February 11th for a special infusion “Peach Tea Shortcut Sour” at 4PM. Raffle tickets will be handed out to all bike riders for the chance to win some rad gifts from us (Pueblo Vida) and the Loft Cinema!
At 6:30PM we will jump on our bikes and head towards the Loft Cinema, where there will be more Pueblo Vida beer available, You Sly Dog will be onsite for food nourishment, and the Loft will be screening “The World’s End”. Movie starts at 7:30PM and raffle winners will be announced during the screening of the movie.
*Movie tickets must be purchased from the Loft (general admission $8 / Loft members $6)
*There will not be a guided group ride after the movie, so please plan accordingly!
4PM-Doors Open at Pueblo Vida Brewing / Infusion is tapped.
6:30PM-Bikers ride towards the Loft Cinema.
7:00PM- Arrive at Loft Cinema.
7:30PM-Movie Screening / Raffle.
DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR AZ BEER WEEK POKER RUN!
Join us throughout Arizona Beer Week as we host a Poker Run! Instead of the traditional Poker Run where you would be traveling to different locations and getting cards, you can build your poker hand over the 10 days of Arizona Beer Week by attending events in our taproom (or just coming in and enjoying a pint). We will have scorecards available for you to fill out each day and the winners will be notified through email!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers!
Rules & Regulations:
1) Although this is a Poker “Run” – there is no added bonus for the speed in which you complete your hand
2) We will be using standard 5-card Poker Hand rules to determine the winner
3) ONE deck of cards will be used
4) If you pull a duplicate card, you must replace it a pull another one
5) Once you reach 5 cards, that is your completed hand. There is no swapping or buying more cards to improve your hand
6) If there is a tie at the end of AZ Beer Week for best hand, we will have contestants draw a random card from the deck. The highest card drawn will be declared the winner