You might not have HEARD of a pairing quite like this! It's Tasting Notes for your ears and your mouth! We've hand selected 5 of our craft beers and paired them with their ideal album. Tune in with us over at Tucson Hop Shop!
Wooden Tooth Records will be spinning, Pueblo Vida Beer will be flowing, Fat Noodle will be serving and Tucson Hop Shop will be hosting! Check out the line up below:
- Bavarian Hefeweizen paired with Father John Misty; I love you, Honeybear.
- This beer is more than 50% wheat and deserves a folk soundtrack!
- Breakfast Stout paired with Leon Bridges; Coming Home.
- This beer is light for a stout with strong notes of coffee that makes it perfect for breakfast and Leon Bridges is the album we play during Sunday morning breakfasts.
- Northwest IPA paired with Nirvana; Nevermind.
- This beer is a showcase of Northwest hops that really tune into the pine aroma; what’s more Northwest than Nirvana?
- El Dorado IPA paired with Hey Bucko; Hey Bucko.
- This beer is juicy oranges with a golden hue and pairs best with our local golden gents!
- Saison infused with Concord Grapes paired with Jimi Hendrix; Are you experienced album with a focus on Purple Haze song.
- Our floral saison with juicy grapes turned this beer a gorgeous purple that has us in a purple haze!