Join us in the taproom as we release our special collaboration with Pedal Haus Brewing (Tempe, AZ). A few months ago, we had the chance to head north and join the team at Pedal Haus to brew a classic Czech-style Dark Lager known as Tmave Pivo. Tmave Pivo, contrary to many popular beliefs, is the number one selling beer in most Czech pubs! Our version of this beer was brewed with both Floor Malted Bohemian Pilsner & Floor Malted Dark Bohemian Malt and hopped in the kettle with Saaz hops. We hope you enjoy our version of this classic! Cheers!
DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR AZ BEER WEEK POKER RUN!
Join us throughout Arizona Beer Week as we host a Poker Run! Instead of the traditional Poker Run where you would be traveling to different locations and getting cards, you can build your poker hand over the 10 days of Arizona Beer Week by attending events in our taproom (or just coming in and enjoying a pint). We will have scorecards available for you to fill out each day and the winners will be notified through email!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers!
Rules & Regulations:
1) Although this is a Poker “Run” – there is no added bonus for the speed in which you complete your hand
2) We will be using standard 5-card Poker Hand rules to determine the winner
3) ONE deck of cards will be used
4) If you pull a duplicate card, you must replace it a pull another one
5) Once you reach 5 cards, that is your completed hand. There is no swapping or buying more cards to improve your hand
6) If there is a tie at the end of AZ Beer Week for best hand, we will have contestants draw a random card from the deck. The highest card drawn will be declared the winner