Triple Can Release starting at 4PM in the taproom!
"Demas" - We have brewed many beers utilizing just one or two varieties of hops, for “DeMas” we decided to throw the kitchen sink at it and use SEVEN different varieties. Brewed with Great Western 2-Row & Unmalted Wheat from BKW Farms, hopped with Citra Cryo, Strata, Ella, Idaho 7, El Dorado, Mosaic & Mandarina Bavaria.
”Penumbra" - IPA brewed with Pure Idaho & NW Pale Malt plus a touch of Rye and Unmalted Wheat from BKW Farms. Dry-Hopped with Ella, Cashmere, Citra & Strata.
Peach “Shortcut" - Kettle-sour brewed with Pure Idaho Malt & Unmalted Wheat. Conditioned on Peaches
DONT FORGET ABOUT OUR AZ BEER WEEK POKER RUN!
Join us throughout Arizona Beer Week as we host a Poker Run! Instead of the traditional Poker Run where you would be traveling to different locations and getting cards, you can build your poker hand over the 10 days of Arizona Beer Week by attending events in our taproom (or just coming in and enjoying a pint). We will have scorecards available for you to fill out each day and the winners will be notified through email!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place finishers!
Rules & Regulations:
1) Although this is a Poker “Run” – there is no added bonus for the speed in which you complete your hand
2) We will be using standard 5-card Poker Hand rules to determine the winner
3) ONE deck of cards will be used
4) If you pull a duplicate card, you must replace it a pull another one
5) Once you reach 5 cards, that is your completed hand. There is no swapping or buying more cards to improve your hand
6) If there is a tie at the end of AZ Beer Week for best hand, we will have contestants draw a random card from the deck. The highest card drawn will be declared the winner